Robies has proudly offered heat pumps for over 3 decades. Robies offers two of the best heat pump brands in the industry, Carrier® and Mitsubishi.
There are two main components to a heat pumps system:
- The Heat Pump – this is the outdoor unit which looks exactly like an outdoor A/C unit.
- The Air Handler – this is the indoor unit that directs cool or warm air into the home.
The outdoor heat pump is simple enough to explain – it can either be a single, meaning it powers one indoor air handler or it can be a multi, meaning it powers more than one indoor air handler.
When it comes to indoor air handlers, there are many options:
- Ducted Air Handler: this unit connects to a centrally ducted system and directs air to multiple rooms
- Ductless High Wall Air Handler: this is a rectangular unit that mounts high on the wall and serves one space
- Ductless Low Wall Air Handler: also known as a “floor console” it’s the same as the high wall but mounts lower
- Ductless Ceiling Cassette Air Handler: this unit mounts in the ceiling, flush mount and serves one space
Robies sales staff is factory trained on both Carrier and Mitsubishi heat pump systems. Our team’s product, design and application knowledge help us select the right type of equipment and the right size of equipment for every situation. We take great care to ensure we get it right so that our customers are satisfied and comfortable with their new system.